Basic Phone Pack
Use popular paid option services as a value pack.
- *To use the answering service with a 4G LTE smartphone, you must apply to Answering Service EX, or Basic Phone Pack or Basic Phone Pack (V).
- *You can also sign up for the services separately.
Newly subscribe to Basic Phone Pack and the ¥300 monthly charge is free for up to 3 months.
- *New subscription to Answering Service EX is required.
- *Up to 3 months free starting from the month of subscription. When the period ends, the normal rate will be automatically applied.
- *We will provide advance notice of when we will no longer accept applications for the free benefit or if details change.
Details of each service
Answering Service EX
Collects messages from callers when your phone is OFF or when you cannot pick up your phone.
Machi Uta is a service that has callers listen to music or voice content that you set instead of a dial tone when they call you.
If you wish to play a song other than the standard provided songs, a separate Machi Uta Gakkyoku usage agreement is required.
You can also have the music or voice content that is played change depending on the caller, time, date, or day of the week.
Multi-Party Calling Service
While talking, you can call a second line and three people can have a conversation at the same time.
Unwanted Calls Prevention Service
This service prevents customers from receiving unwanted calls. By dialing "1442" after receiving a prank call or otherwise unwanted call, the next time a call is made from that caller it is connected to the Call Rejection Message Service.
*All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.