||¥500/month (Total amount of +WiMAX monthly charges)
- * packet communication charges are separately incurred
Use your smartphone as Wi-Fi roter!
High-speed internet anytime!
+WiMAX (Plus WiMAX) is the high-speed communication service.
au +WiMAX compatible smartphones enable smooth and comfortable internet connection.
You can also use your smartphone as Wi-Fi router and connect various Wi-Fi compatible devices to the internet.
Overwhelming  speed(Max downlink speed of 40 Mbps, Max uplink speed of 15.4Mbps )
-  From Spring 2015, areas with a maximum downlink speed of 13.3Mbps will be gradually replaced
-  There may be cases where the maximum 15.4Mbps uplink speed for WiMAX is 10.2Mbps in the WiMAX 2+ service area and its surroundings. The maximum uplink for ISW12HT, ISW11F, and ISW11SC is 10.2Mbps.
- * This is a best-effort service. Thus, the above-mentioned speed is not the actual communication speed, but the maximum value based on the technical standards. The actual speed may fall substantially short of the maximum for various reasons including the connection conditions and the traffic amount.
* If the amount of 3G communications used in less than a month exceeds 5GB, a limit will be placed on the communications speed used for 3G communications until the end of that month.
Tethering is supported! Up to 8 devices are connectable by using smartphone as Wi-Fi router!
With a single smartphone, up to 8 Wi-Fi-compatible devices including notebook PCs and tablet devices, etc., can be connected to high-speed Internet.
- * When connecting to the Internet via tethering, it may not work correctly depending on your usage environment and external connected devices.
- * EZweb sites are not available.
- * Depending on the model, the maximum number of connectable units may differ.
You can use the service for ¥500/month.
You can use +WiMAX for ¥500/month. The monthly usage fee is not incurred for months when the service is not used. Also, you can use the service free for the month you purchase a device and the following month.
- *In the WiMAX area, the communication automatically switches to the WiMAX network.If you do not use the WiMAX network, please turn the WiMAX communication OFF. Additional packet communication charges are incurred at the time of use. Subscription to the IS Flat is recommended.
Available in major cities nationwide.
The WiMAX area covers major cities nationwide . The coverage rate in major Japanese cities is 99% .
You can check service areas from the following page. Please check service areas before applying.
-  Cities designated by government ordinance and major cities including prefectural capitals of the 47 prefectures within Japan.
-  About the population coverage ratio in major Japanese cities.The ratio is calculated based on whether connection is possible at regional government offices in Tokyo's 23 wards, cities designated by government ordinance and prefectural capitals of the 47 prefectures within Japan.
UQ Communications Inc. research
+WiMAX is the high-speed communication service. au +WiMAX compatible smartphones enable smooth and comfortable Internet connections.
WiMAX stands for "Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access", one of the high-speed and high-bandwidth mobile broadband communication methods.