- * au Smart Value and au Smart Value mine are not available.
- * Data Charge, Data Gift, Data Carryover, Long Term Hospitality Data Gift, au STAR Loyal, and au Wi-Fi SPOT are not available. Extra Option is available.
- * Data communication charges incurred from overseas use are not covered by this Flat-rate Data service. Two-step data flat for Overseas is only applied when your device is automatically connected to an eligible carrier.
Two-step data flat for Overseas
Restrictions of communication speed
- If the total amount of communications exceeds 2GB in a month, the maximum communication speed for sending and receiving until the end of that month will be 128 kbps. (The communication speed restriction will be removed on the first day of the following month.) If you apply for the Extra Option, the communication speed restriction does not apply.
- To avoid network congestion, a limit may be placed on the communication speed for a whole day if the total amount of communication used exceeds 6GB over the three most recent days (not including the day on which the restriction is applied). The restricted speed will differ depending on data traffic conditions. (The restriction applies regardless of the remaining data amount.)
- Regardless of whether you are subscribed to a Flat-rate Data service, your line may be temporarily suspended if the cost of the packet communications you use becomes high.
Communication amount notification
- Customers are notified via SMS (C mail) when the remaining amount of their monthly data amount drops below 10% or reaches 0% during the current month.
Optimization of communication
LTE NET series packet communications may perform system optimization to improve the display speed of images and the waiting time before video playback begins.
||BMP, jpg, gif, PNG formats
||MPEG, AVI, MOV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, WebM, ASF, WMV formats
- * HTTPS communications and files with email attachments are not optimized.
- * Customers who do not need communication optimization can contact the Customer Center (157) to have optimization cancelled.
- * Optimization is the compression and conversion of images to the appropriate size for a smartphone screen. Compressed and converted data can not be restored.