au 4G LTE 800MHz platinum band
Areas and communication speeds
Wide platinum band! High-speed connection
4G LTE (800MHz) area
- * The maximum communication speed for 4G LTE networks may differ depending on the area. Also, communication may change to 3G communication (excluding non-supported models) or may become unavailable due to signal conditions, even within 4G LTE areas.
- * The population coverage ratio is calculated using areas where communication is available in more than 50% of locations in approximate 500m2 sections used for the national census.
Effective receiving speeds are 71Mbps to140Mbps for Android and 57Mbps to 115Mbps for iOS.
- * This is not a measurement result of only 4G LTE (800MHz) communication.
- * The effective speed indicates that half of the receiving speeds in 10 cities in Japan, each of which was measured on July 31, 2015, according to the "Guideline for the Effective Speed (abbreviation)" established by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, are closed to the median value and are within this range.
- * This is a measurement result of ten cities and effective speeds may differ depending on your usage area and communication environment.
- ・The maximum communication speed varies depending on communication standards and supported areas.
- ・This service is a best-effort service. Note that the maximum communication speed is not the actual communication speed, but the maximum value based on the technical standards. The actual speed may fall substantially short of the maximum for various reasons including your use environment and the traffic amount even in the service area. Also, communication speeds up to the connection depend on the capabilities of devices.
[Regulations of 4G LTE / WiMAX 2+ / 3G communication speed]
- ・If the total amount of communications of the month exceeds the data quantity for that month, the maximum communication speed for sending until the end of that month will be 128 kbps. (The communication speed restriction will be removed on the first day of the following month.) For data amounts purchased with Data Charge (excluding Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX 2+ devices) or if you apply for the Extra Option, the communication speed restriction does not apply.
- ・To avoid network congestion, a limit will be placed on the communications speed for a whole day if you have used more than 3GB over the three most recent days (not including the day on which the restriction is applied).
- ・Regardless of whether you are subscribed to a Flat-rate Data service, your line may be temporarily suspended if the cost of the packet communications you use becomes high.
- * The service name "4G LTE" conforms to the statement of the International Telecommunication Union that has approved LTE to be called "4G".