Charged Fees: au World Service Handset Rental
Here is the guide to usage methods for the Global Support compatible model you have rented or purchased.
|Rental fees||Up to 30 days||\300/day|
|For 31 days or more||\1,260/week|
- *The rental period runs from the day the handset is received (for home delivery, the day it arrives) until the day it is actually returned to KDDI.
|Application handling charge||\500/order|
- *Applies when reservations are made by telephone or at an au shop, or for "same day lending" at an airport counter. Does not apply when ordering from a PC or from a mobile phone.
|Compensation system for handsets, etc.
|\200/day for each handset|
- *Theft/loss: 50% exemption of compensation charge, accident/damage: 100% exemption of compensation charge
|Home delivery handling charge||\500|
- *Commission fee for lending. The commission fee is not incurred if you use the shipping label included in the pouch to return the terminal.
For cancellation applications made after the following penalty-free periods, a charge of \2,000 is incurred for each handset.
|Place of receipt||Penalty-free period|
|Via customer phone call||Narita International Airport, Haneda International Airport, Central Japan International Airport, Kansai International Airport
||Date of receipt (prior to receiving phone)|
|Via au shop||Narita International Airport||2 days prior to the date of receipt|
|Haneda International Airport, Central Japan International Airport, Kansai International Airport, au shop, home delivery||3 days prior to the date of receipt|
|Via the Web||Narita International Airport||2 business days prior to the date of receipt|
|Haneda International Airport, Central Japan International Airport, Kansai International Airport, home delivery
||3 business days prior to the date of receipt|
- *Business days: Days other than Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
About payment methods
Rental fees and the like will be calculated into ordinary monthly au telephone charges.
To avoid the high charges that may be incurred when using packet communications, it is recommended to select a carrier covered under the Two-step data flat for Overseas.
Check the link below for details about the Two-step data flat for Overseas.
*All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.