Google Nexus 7 Specifications
|Size (W x H x D)||Approx. 200 x 8.6 x 114mm|
|Continuous Standby Time
(When used within Japan) *1
|Approx. 10 hours |
|Internal Memory Capacity (RAM) *2||2GB |
|Internal Memory Capacity (ROM) *2||eMMC 16GB/32GB |
(Maximum storage capacity of compatible cards) *3
|Display Type||Main: Wide TFT color touch screen IPS LCD (LED backlight)|
|Display Size||Main: Approx. 7.0 inches|
|Maximum Number of Colors Displayable on LCD||16,777,216 colors|
|Display resolution||1,920 x 1,200 dots (WUXGA)|
|OS *4||Android™ 4.3 |
|CPU||APQ8064 1.5GHz quad-core|
|Wi-Fi standard||IEEE802.11a/b/g/n Compatible with 2.4GHz/5GHz|
|Effective Pixels||In-camera: Approx. 1.2 million pixels
Out-camera: Approx. 5 million pixels
|External connection||microUSB x 1 (Supports SlimPort™)|
|Battery conservation||YES ( Battery saving )|
- Manufacturer research by continuously playing a 720P movie at a brightness of 100nits (100cd/m²). However, actual time may vary depending on your use environment and settings.
- Memory cannot be added or replaced.
- eMMC cannot be added or replaced.
- If there is any update to a new available platform, an update notification message is displayed on the Home screen.
Update by following the instruction in the message, and you can update the platform version to the latest one.
Depending on when the product is manufactured, a version that is newer than the described platform may be implemented.
- *1The continuous call time and continuous standby time listed are average time lengths for usage from combined moving and fixed locations with normal signal reception. The actual times for which the phone can be used will vary widely depending on a variety of conditions, including calling time, number of calls, email composing time, number of sent and received emails, usage conditions of Internet and applications, and network conditions. (More frequent usage or poor signal reception shortens these times. Less frequent usage extends the times.)
- *2The entire memory capacity cannot be used to save apps and data.
- *3This figure has been confirmed through the operation test following KDDI's standard. With some models, copyrighted data that can be stored in external storage is transferable to secured external memories. However, note that the availability varies depending on the manufacturers: some microSD™ cards, microSDHC™ cards and microSDXC™ cards even with the above-mentioned specifications may be unsupported.
- *4Information at the time of release. Click here for the latest update information.
*You cannot change the battery. For changing the battery, contact the ASUS call center.
*Operation of any item other than bundled items and dedicated option items is not guaranteed.
*A credit card is required for downloading a paid application from Google Play™.
*Operation of any application other than the preinstalled applications is not supported.
*Download a detailed user manual from the ASUS support site (http://www.asus.com/support/).
*Data that is created with a Google™ or other account is not guaranteed by ASUS.
*Product specifications may change without notice.
|Bundled items||USB AC adapter set *6, Quick Start Guide, Product warranty|
- *6 A USB adapter set includes a USB charger and micro USB cable.
[Manufacturer] ASUS JAPAN
[For questions regarding this product]
Make inquiries about the product and requests for repairs after purchase of the product to the manufacturer.
ASUS call center
Support telephone number: 0800-123-2787 (toll free)
- * If the support telephone number is not available from a mobile phone, PHS or other phones, please call 047-390-5630 (charges apply).
Weekdays: 9:00 to 18:00
Weekends: 9:00 to 17:00
- * The call center is closed on national holidays, during year end/new year holidays and summer vacation.
- * Google, Android, and Nexus are trademarks of Google Inc.