Simple Phone K012 Specifications & Services
Specifications & Services
|Size (W x H x D)||Approx. 50x109x17.2mm|
|Continuous Call Time
(Voice Call Time / When used within Japan) *1
|Approx. 240 minutes|
|Continuous Standby Time
(When used within Japan) *1
|4G LTE area:-
3G area:Approx. 470 hours
|Capacity of data storage
(Maximum capacity/Maximum number) *2
|Approx. 100MB or 1,000 items|
(Maximum storage capacity of compatible cards) *3
|32GB microSDHC™ / Secured external memories|
|Number of Addresses Registered in Address Book||1,000 items (3 phone numbers / 3 email addresses)|
|Display Type||Main:IPS LCD display
Sub:FSTN LCD Display
|Display Size||Main:Approx. 3.0 inches
Sub:Approx. 1.4 inches
|Maximum Number of Colors Displayable on LCD||Main:Approx. 0.26 million colors
|Waterproof *4||YES (IPX5/7)|
|Dustproof *4||YES (IP5X)|
- *1The continuous call time and continuous standby time listed are average time lengths for usage from combined moving and fixed locations with normal signal reception. The actual times for which the phone can be used will vary widely depending on a variety of conditions, including calling time, number of calls, email composing time, number of sent and received emails, usage conditions of Internet and applications, and network conditions. (More frequent usage or poor signal reception shortens these times. Less frequent usage extends the times.)
- *2Mails/items can be saved until either of the two conditions is met.
- *3This figure has been confirmed through the operation test following KDDI's standard. With some models, copyrighted data that can be stored in external storage is transferable to secured external memories. However, note that the availability varies depending on the manufacturers: some microSD™ cards, microSDHC™ cards and microSDXC™ cards even with the above-mentioned specifications may be unsupported.
- *4Be sure the caps are securely fastened and the battery cover on devices with a removable battery cover is firmly in place. Do not immerse the unit in ocean, pool, or hot water. Do not place the unit on the sand.
|Infrared Communications||YES (Cannot be used as a remote controller.)|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 5.15 million pixels|
|Shooting light||Still image:YES
|Auto-focus Shooting||Still image:YES
|Camera shake correction function & Camera shake reduction function||-|
|Maximum Still Image Shooting Size||2,592x1,944|
|Zoom Function - Still image||8.1 x / -
(Maximum zoom/Adjustment step)
|Zoom Function - Movie||5.5 x / -
(Maximum zoom/Adjustment step)
|Bilingual Function||YES (Japanese / English )|
|au World Service||-|
|Emergency Rapid Mail||YES|
|Continuous Music Playback Time with Lismo *5||-|
|Original Function||Smart Sonic Receiver
- *5This figure has been confirmed through the operation test following KDDI's standard. The time was measured while earphones were in use.
- * Product specifications may change without notice.
|Bundled items||Cradle (desktop holder)|
- * Separate purchase of a common AC adapter is required for charging.
|Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of Electrical Waves
|EZ Navi Walk||YES|
|EZ Navi for passenger seat||YES|
|Transfer path notification||-|
|Disaster Evacuation Navi||YES|
|Safety Access Service||YES|
|Security Lock Service||YES|
- * Please visit the individual pages to find out more about each service. Service specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- * Download of apps may be required for some services.