- au Wi-Fi SPOT
- Answering Service EX
- Keitai Guarantee Plus Service LTE/Keitai Guarantee Plus Service/Keitai Guarantee Service
- Keitai Security Pack
- Safety Access Service - filtering service
- Upgrade Program
- Digital Content Applications
- au Smart Pass
- Select Pack
- NFC Service
- International Roaming Service (au World Service)
- au International Call Service (dial 001, 010 and 005345)
au Wi-Fi SPOT
- When entering into an au Communication Service Agreement with KDDI Corporation/Okinawa Cellular Telephone Company, customers agree to the au Wi-Fi SPOT terms of service established by Wire and Wireless Co., Ltd.
Wire and Wireless Co., Ltd. provides the au Wi-Fi SPOT service free of charge to eligible customers based on these terms of service.
au Wi-Fi SPOT terms of service (in Japanese only)
- A subscription to Flat-rate Data 2/3/5/8/10/13 (including V or VK), Junior Smartphone Plan, Senior Plan (including V), or LTE Flat (including V)  is required in order to use au Wi-Fi SPOT.
- With a subscription to Flat-rate Data 2/3/5/8/10/13 (including V or VK), Junior Smartphone Plan, or Senior Plan (including V), a separate application (usage fee of ¥300/month) is required in order to use au Wi-Fi SPOT with a device other than the handset under an au contract, such as a personal computer.
- Certain au Wi-Fi SPOT locations in Japan can be quickly accessed without having to configure any settings, but the settings described below must be configured in order to use the service at all locations.
Open the au Wi-Fi Connection Tool app, select "Settings" and then "Registration", and follow the on-screen instructions to register.
<iPhone (iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c)>
Select "au Customer Support" in the bookmarks of the iPhone browser (Safari), select "iPhone Setup Guide" and then "Using Public Wi-Fi", and follow the on-screen instructions to configure the settings.
* Service may not be available at some au Wi-Fi SPOT locations.
Answering Service EX
Answering Service EX provides the following two functions.
You cannot subscribe for Answering Service EX if you do not subscribe to the Answering Service EX in accordance with an optional service added to the Answering Service EX.
300 yen per month
Automatic distribution of messages
Keitai Guarantee Plus Service LTE/Keitai Guarantee Plus Service/Keitai Guarantee Service
- Customer must have a phone covered by this service to apply for the service.
Customers can make an application for this service only at the time of purchasing an au mobile phone (such as when starting au mobile subscription, changing models, and purchasing an additional phone). If terminated, the service cannot be reinstated until a new au mobile phone is purchased.
If the au mobile phone is transferred or assigned, the Service "Keitai Safety Support Plus LTE", "Keitai Safety Support Plus", "Keitai Safety Support" are carried over to the new customer.
- * When customers purchase a new au mobile phone to change models or as an additional phone, Service "Keitai Safety Support Plus LTE", "Keitai Safety Support Plus", "Keitai Safety Support" that customers subscribed to for their former au mobile phone is automatically terminated.
- Parts for repairs of au phones and their peripheral devices are in stock for 4 years after termination of production. After the period during which the parts for repairs are in stock, applications for repairs cannot be accepted. Even during this period, some malfunctions may not be able to be repaired due to lack of parts.
- In case of more than one defect, partial repair will not be acceptable. As partial repair cannot guarantee the quality of the product, the product will be returned after all defects are rectified completely.(Depending on the items for repair, charges may be incurred.)
- Any intentional destruction of, or altered (including, but not limited to, overhauling, parts replacement, painting, and altered or analyzed software), au cellular phone, is not covered by this guarantee.
- Customers using PHOTO-U, PHOTO-U TV, and ANSHIN GPS cannot subscribe to Keitai Safety Support Plus LTE, Keitai Safety Support Plus, or Keitai Safety Support.
- Monthly charges will be discounted by ¥180 by combining a subscription to either Service "Keitai Safety Support Plus LTE", "Keitai Safety Support Plus", "Keitai Safety Support" with the Keitai Security Pack. The discount applied during any part of the month for a new subscription or termination for either Service, regardless of the number of days involved, will be the per-diem discount of the Keitai Security Pack only.
Keitai Guarantee Plus Service/Keitai Guarantee Plus Service LTE
Monthly charges ¥380
- Replacement phone delivery service
In the event of an incident with au mobile phones, in general, with a single telephone call without having to visit an au shop or PiPit, a replacement mobile phone (a recycled product including a battery pack) is directly delivered to you the day after the call.  .
You cay request repair at an au shop of PiPit .
* This service covers phone faults, partial or complete physical damage, immersion, theft and loss.  .
- Three year guarantee service
Problems covered by the warranty are repaired free of charge for three years.
- Repair expense discount service
Problems not covered by the warranty are repaired at a maximum charge of ¥5,000.
- Phone Renewal Discount Service
The renewal of water-damaged/totally destroyed au mobile phones is renewed and delivered at ¥10,000.
- Replacement mobile phone (refurbished phone has been repaired, provided with new case, and checked for quality, the initialized to factory-default settings).
- Delivery the day after the call may not be guaranteed for some areas or for requests received at certain times.
- The replacement phone will be the same model and color if possible, but in the event that specific model or color is not available an alternative will be shipped.
- Replacement phone cannot be requested at Au or PiPit shops, and the Service Center. Contact "Keitai Guarantee Support Center". If you choose to have your phone repaired on deposit, contact the Keitai Guarantee Support Center for assistance in diagnosing your phone have a problem.
- These Services do not cover all types of problems with your phone, such as scratches, stains or dirt, paint peeling and other minor damage; problems caused by natural disasters;
- If your phone is lost or stolen, file a report with the police or fire department before calling the Service Center. The Service Center will ask for information on where and when you filed your report, and the assigned case number.
- The Service may be used two times in the one year starting from the first request for service. If no service request has been made within the prior year, the first request will cost ¥5,000, and if there has been a prior request within the prior year than ¥8,000. However, there will be no charge for repairs to a fault phone provided within one year of subscription, providing that the phone has been used in accordance with usage guidelines specified in the manual and elsewhere.
- If the au IC card must be re-issued, because of loss, theft or other reason, there will be an additional processing fee of ¥2,000.
- If a request for Service is made by a representative or in the name of a legal entity other than an individual, processing will be limited to the contract address or billing address.
- In principle, old phones returned will be refurbished and used as replacements in these services. If the phone is not returned, a penalty of ¥40,000 is incurred. If lost or stolen, return the old phone to a delivery location specified by KDDI once it is found.
- If necessary, please transfer necessary data from the old phone to the replacement phone before returning the old one.
- Please delete all customer data, to the extent possible, from the old phone before returning it.
- Longtime au users get a discount of ¥2,000 on the replacement mobile phone service.
- *This discount applies to customers who have used au for 3 years (25 months) or more, and all the lines within that customer's Family Discount or Business Discount. For customers using a data communication device or tablet, this discount applies to customers who are subscribed to a set discount (WIN Single Set Discount or Smartphone Set Discount) and have been under the contract of the line eligible for the set discount for 3 years or more.
Keitai Guarantee Service Plus LTE offers the following services as well.
Discount on the au IC card change charge
You can get a discount of ¥100 on the au IC card change charge of ¥2,000 when using the replacement mobile phone delivery service.
- Discount on the contract change fee
You get a discount of ¥1,000 on the contract change fee of ¥3,000 when switching between LTE Dual and LTE Single without purchasing a handset.
- Change of the upper limit when subscribing to Rated Plan
The upper limit of ¥20,000 is discounted to ¥15,000 when subscribing to Rated Plan.   
- The discount is applied to the charged amount from the month following the use of the service. (On the bill for the month of use, the normal rate is applied on a one-time basis.)
- If you cancel the subscription to Keitai Guarantee Service Plus LTE before the end of a month, the upper limit is not eligible for the change in the month of the cancellation.
- LTE Single is not eligible.
Keitai Guarantee Service* As of September 9, 2013, new applications for Keitai Safety Support are no longer being accepted.
Monthly charges ¥300
- Five year guarantee service
Problems covered by the warranty are repaired free of charge for five years.
- Repair expense discount service
Problems not covered by the warranty are repaired at a 100% discount.
- Phone Renewal Discount Service
The renewal of water-damaged/totally destroyed au mobile phones is discounted by 50%.
Lost mobile phone support service
KDDI supports customers to purchase a new au mobile phone  when they have lost their phone or had it stolen.
- (1)This support service is effective for two years after purchasing the mobile phone.
- (2)If "Full Support course" users lose their phone, no Full Support cancellation fees are charged.
- (3)If customers choose to purchase a new au mobile phone under the "Simple course", the purchase price is reduced by up to ¥18,000 (When the phone costs less than ¥18,000, the purchase price is discounted by 100%.
- * To benefit from this support service, customers are required to submit the theft report/report of the loss issued by police, fire station, or other authorities. If there is no such report available, the name of the authority to which, and the date on which, the theft or loss was reported, as well as the acceptance number issued by the authority, must be presented to au.
- No-accident special points
When customers do not use any of the services specified in 3 to 5 above for one year, 1,000 points under the "au WALLET Point Program" are provided to such customers.
- * The one year counts from the month in which customers sign up for Keitai Guarantee Service, the points are provided, or an accident necessitating this support service occurs.
- Battery exchange service
Customers can receive a free battery pack when using the same au mobile phone for one year, and another battery pack when using the phone for three years (Up to two battery packs).
- * Separate application is required to receive a battery pack. Application must be made during the second year after the purchase date of the au mobile phone to receive the first battery pack, and during the fourth year to receive the second battery pack.
- * For a single handset that contains no battery pack, the free battery pack service is not available.
- An au mobile phone of the same model and color as the one you purchased before;The replacement phone will be the same model and color if possible, but in the event that specific model or color is not available such alternative as may be designated by KDDI will be delivered.
Keitai Security Pack
The Keitai Security Pack consists of the following three applications.
- (1)3LM Security: This application can detect the position of a lost au mobile phone with a contracted au IC card inserted, and lock it remotely so that it cannot be used for calls, FeliCa, etc.
- (2)VirusBuster™ for au Mobile for au: Helps protect you from dangerous sites and applications, including "one-click" frauds, and protect minor from adult sites.
- (3)Remote support: Allows the operator to view your smartphone screen remotely, to assist you in making settings and operating it.
- * VirusBuster™ for au Mobile for au is only available for selected models.
VirusBuster™ for au Mobile for au may also be downloaded as an independent application for use outside the Keitai Security Pack.
(Refer to the au webpage for details on downloadable application.)
Keitai Security Pack (in Japanese only)
Monthly charge ¥300
- Application usage
Please set up individual applications after subscribing to the Keitai Security Pack.
Precautions when using 3LM Security
Precautions when using remote support application
Transmission charges will be assessed when using the following applications, so fixed-rate service is recommended.
Safety Access Service - filtering service
While there are many useful informative sites on the Internet, there are also "deaikei (dating) sites", "fraudulent site or near-fraudulent site", "xrated site", which are harmful to, or prohibited from being provided to, minors.
Au provides the following filtering services so that minors can use Smartphone or cellular phone in a secured and safe manner.
- Safety Access for Android™ / Safety Access for iOS
The filtering application used by this service restricts access to such web pages or the use of such applications as may be deemed inappropriate in connection with all Smartphone transmission (i.e. 4G, LTE, WiMAX, 3G, and Wi-Fi). The level of restriction on the access may be selected by parents/guardians from three categories, including, "Schoolchild", "Junior High School Student", and "High School Student".
Monthly charges not applicable Compatible model Safety Access for Android™: au smartphone compatible with Android™ 2.2 or later
Safety Access for iOS: iPhone or iPad (excluding Wi-Fi- models) running iOS 5.1 or later
- * This service is designed to restrict access to the sites or application registered as belonging to the above categories in the URL database of NetSTAR Inc., and is not intended to confirm the content of each site every time it is accessed. Therefore, anything essentially belonging to such categories as shall be subject to the access restriction can be available.
- * If paid content that you are using becomes applicable for access restrictions, its information charge will not be refunded.
- * The app filtering function is a function that restricts the running of apps. It does not restrict the downloading of inappropriate apps. (A function of Safety Access for Android™ only)
Safety Access Service
Customers who subscribe to the Upgrade Program when purchasing an eligible model, and who purchase their phone through an installment contract (24 months), can change to a new model after 18 months of use, at which time any outstanding monthly payment balance for the previous device will be waived.
If you subscribe to the Upgrade Program at the same time you purchase a model that is specified by KDDI after April 1, 2016, even if changing the model between the 13th month and 18th month, the remaining amount of the installment payments for the device you have used (the payments for the seven months from the 19th month to 25th month) are waived by paying an advance use fee of ¥2,000*.
*Consumption tax is not incurred for the advance use fee.
|Program charge||¥300/month * Consumption tax is not applied to the program charge.|
Digital Content Applications
- Refer to the specific website or application for information on the services provided and fees charged by individual services.
- Usage fees will be charged together with your monthly bill for au information charges or au transaction charges.
- Users are responsible for cancelling unwanted services via the website or application, using their au mobile telephone.
They cannot be cancelled at au shops or KDDI customer service centers.
au Smart Pass
au Smart Pass service provides unlimited application usage, data storage, security software and various coupons for a monthly charge of ¥372.
- Details on the service are available on the au Smart Pass website.
- Use of this service is in accordance with the usage agreement posted on the au Smart Pass website.
- An au ID is required to use this service.
- Refer to the specific website or application for information on the individual applications and services provided.
- We can accept no responsibility for data uploaded via the data storage service. Customers are advised to maintain complete data backups.
- Not all services are available for all makes and models.
- Usage fees are free for 30 days for first-time subscriptions. After the free period, prorated information charges are automatically incurred. If subscribing for the second or subsequent time, prorated information charges are incurred from the date of subscription. Also, if membership is cancelled in the middle of the month, monthly charges are not calculated on a prorated basis.
- Charges for this service will be charged together with your monthly bill for au information charges or au transaction charges.
- Use of individual services may result in additional transmission charges. In addition, your terminal will periodically transmit data to check for application updates, and download advertising and coupons. Subscribing to a packet transmission discount service is recommended.
- Security software provided under this service must be downloaded from the au Smart Pass website and set up by the customer.
- Users are responsible for cancelling contracts for fee-based applications that exist when subscribing to this service. They will not be automatically extended or cancelled.
- The amount for Monthly Discount may change depending on whether or not you are subscribed to au Smart Pass.
- Users are responsible for cancelling unwanted services via the au Smart Pass website or application, using their au mobile telephone. They cannot be cancelled at au shops or KDDI customer service centers.
- When membership is cancelled, all apps downloaded from au Smart Pass and data used with the data storage service will be deleted. Also, repair fee support for models running iOS will become unavailable. It will not become available even if you subscribe to the service again.
- You must understand that, during suspension of communication due to transfer/succession, cancellation/temporary suspension, and during restriction of charged sites being effective, the application will be automatically cancelled.
Select Pack is a service that can be used for ¥300/month (excluding tax) that includes select services for unlimited use, coupons and other member benefits, and repair fee support.
- Membership is required to use Select Pack. Be sure to check the Service Pack Usage Agreement before registering.
- If you register for this service, you will receive notification mails from Service Pack (including service update information, notices about recommended coupons, and advertisements). Please be aware of this before registering. If you do not wish to receive notification mails, you can carry out the procedure to stop the distribution of notification mails from the Select Pack site yourself.
- Content providers determine the usage conditions for their service in the select services for unlimited use provided by Select Pack. For details, check the site of the service.
- Check the usage conditions for the repair fee support service from the Select Pack site. If usage conditions are not met, the repair fee support service will not be applied.
- Usage fees are charged starting from the month you register. However, first-time members to Select Pack can use the service from the day they register to the end of that month for free.
- If you register or cancel your membership in the middle of a month, the usage fee is not prorated.
- The usage fee for Select Pack is added and billed to your monthly phone charges with the au Collective Payment Service.
- The use of Select Pack uses packet communications and incurs separate communication charges. Subscription to a packet communications flat-rate service is recommended.
- Select Pack includes separate paid services that are provided by content providers in the select services for unlimited use. If you are subscribed to one of those paid services and you register to Select Pack, your subscription to that paid service is not automatically cancelled. If you no longer require a paid service, carry out the cancellation procedure for that paid service yourself.
- For the cancellation procedure for Select Pack, you can carry out the procedure from the Select Pack site yourself through your au mobile phone.
- Please note that Select Pack will be automatically cancelled if you transfer, cancel, or suspend your au line, or if you apply usage restrictions to paid sites.
- For other details and conditions of Select Pack, check the Select Pack site.
- Services employing the "Osaifu-Keitai®" wallet phone feature are provided on the basis of contracts concluded between customers and Osaifu-Keitai® -compatible service providers responsible for each service; KDDI Corporation has no involvement with contract contents. KDDI Corporation takes no responsibility for product malfunctions, or loss of data contained in the FeLiCa chip, resulting from equipment failure, theft or loss of an au mobile phone.
- Support for Osaifu-Keitai® varies from with model. Especially when switching to or adding a smartphone, please check on available services and restrictions on data transfer between terminals. Check with your service provider for details.
- Customers requesting repair by KDDI Corporation of an Osaifu-Keitai® mobile phone must delete data contained in the FeLiCa chip before handing over the Osaifu-Keita® -compatible au mobile phone to KDDI Corporation or a KDDI-authorized dealership, or else authorize deletion of data contained in the FeLiCa chip by KDDI Corporation or a KDDI-authorized dealership.
- When customers change models, transfer contracts, or resume subscriptions of au mobile phones, the Osaifu-Keitai® -compatible service may cease to function. As e-money charging and other features will become unavailable, customers are advised to apply in advance for relevant services from the Osaifu-Keitai® -compatible service provider.
- Contracts with Osaifu-Keitai® service providers will not be terminated even if au transmission services are suspended or terminated. Customers are advised to verify Osaifu-Keitai® procedures beforehand by inquiring with service providers.
- * "Osaifu-Keitai®" is a registered trademark of NTT DoCoMo, INC.
- The use of NFC Service requires an au mobile phone support NFC functions, with an au IC card that has been written with the required data.
- Use of this service may require the customer to enter into a usage agreement with the service provider (SP). This agreement is between the customer and SP, and is outside of au KDDI control.
- Even if the au mobile phone of au IC card is lost or stolen, au cannot terminate or halt NFC function. Contact your SP for assistance.
- au cannot accept responsibility for corruption or loss of data in au mobile phone or au IC card caused by fault, loss or theft of au mobile phone.
- Even if your au communication service is transferred or assigned, or cancelled or temporarily halted, the agreement between the customer and the SP is not terminated. Contact your SP for assistance.
- If the au IC card is exchanged due to au IC card fault or model change, no information or data related to NFC service will be transferred. Contact your SP for assistance.
International Roaming Service (au World Service)
Rates for calls made and packet transmissions used abroad differ from those in Japan, and are not subject to the discount services or the packet transmission fixed charges/discount services available in Japan. Therefore, caution is required when making calls and using packet transmissions abroad because they can be very expensive.
- * For details on calling and transmission charges, check the Using overseas (au World Service) page.
Using overseas (au World Service)
- * For details on calling and transmission charges, check the Using overseas (au World Service) page.
- Smartphone applications and software may automatically communicate via the Internet, and the resulting packet transmission will be charged accordingly.
- Incoming calls received abroad are charged to the customer as well as the caller.
- Calls are timed and charged from the moment when SEND is pressed in some countries/regions. In such countries/regions, therefore, calling charges are charged even when calls fail to be connected.
- All transmissions, including those requiring no packet transmission charges in Japan, are subject to packet transmission charges abroad.
World Flat-rate Data or Overseas Double-Teigaku is applied for the use of packet transmission through specified overseas carriers. For details of specified overseas carriers and conditions, check the World Flat-rate Data or Overseas Double-Teigaku page.
If you are subscribed to a domestic packet communication flat-rate service, packet communication charges eligible for World Flat-rate Data or Overseas Double-Teigaku are not eligible for free call allowances included in each rate plan. However, free call allowances included in each rate plan are applied to packet communication charges ineligible for World Flat-rate Data or Overseas Double-Teigaku. Even if you are subscribed to Family Discount or Business Discount and the Sharing Course is selected, unused free call allowances of other family members or other members in the group are not applied.
- The determination of International Roaming Service charges is dependent upon overseas telecom carriers and may become delayed, so calling charges may not be reflected in the call detail record of the billed charges or telecommunications record until the subsequent month or later. (The contracting person and user should understand this fully before transferring an au mobile phone or changing user information after use of this service.)
Check "Using overseas (au World Service) -> Before leaving Japan" for the condition of overseas communication networks.
Before leaving Japan (in japanese only)
- To reduce the risk that the au IC-Card of the customer may be used by another person if stolen or lost, it is strongly recommended that the customer set a "PIN1 code" for the card.
Please see the "user manual" of the au mobile phone for the PIN1 code setting method.
Notes on "au World Service CDMA"
- (1)A au World Service CDMA-compatible model is required to use this service.
- (2)The service areas and services that can be used differ depending on the compatible model.
Packet transmission using 3G smartphones costs ¥0.2/packet (tax-free), packet transmission using other models costs ¥0.35/packet (tax-free), and packet transmission using LTE smartphones costs ¥1.6/packet (tax-free)
- * Packet transmission charges are charged on the basis of the volume of data packets transmitted (one packet = 128 bytes).
SMS (some 3G models requires either of EZ 3G course or IS NET course for SMS transmission)
Transmission charge Reception charge SMS (C-mail) ¥100/message (tax-free) Free SMS (i) ¥100/message (tax-free)  Free
Notes on "au World Service GSM"
(1)The service area for customers using 4G LTE may differ from that of 3G customers. For more information, check the Using overseas (au World Service) page.
- (2)To use this service, a au World Service GSM-compatible model is required.
Packet transmission using 3G smartphones costs ¥0.2/packet (tax-free), packet transmission using other models costs ¥50 up to 50 packets and ¥0.2/packet for more than 50 packets (tax-free), and packet transmission using LTE smartphones costs ¥1.6/packet (tax-free)
- * Packet transmission is charged according to the volume sent and received (1 packet = 128 bite).
- (4)SMS (some 3G models requires either of EZ WIN course or IS NET course for SMS transmission)
Sending Receiving SMS (C-mail) ¥100/message (tax-free) Free SMS (i) ¥100/message (tax-free) * Free
- * prior to application of carrier update (i.e. carrier version being KDDI 12.0 or older versions), Packet transmission fees will also be charged when sending SMS (i) mail.Email that contains more than 70 characters can be transmitted. The transmission is charged according to one mail per 70 full-pitch characters (140 half-pitch characters).
au International Call Service (dial 001, 010 and 005345)
- When customers conclude a contract for the au Communication Services, they are deemed to have concluded a contract for au International Call Service (dial 001, 010 and 005345) as well.
- The maximum monthly charge limit for au International Call Service (dial 001, 010 and 005345) is ¥30,000 (tax-free). If calling charges exceed this limit, the service becomes unavailable immediately. In addition, there may be some cases in which the service will be suspended until payment of the calling charges concerned is confirmed.
- If you make a Specified Type 1 General Phone Contract as determined in the KDDI telephone service agreement (discount service for 001 International Calling such as Mobile Talk), the corresponding contract is given priority for calls made by dialing "001" and calling charges for the au International Calling Service do not apply. In order to apply calling charges for the au International Calling Service, the Specified Type 1 General Phone Contract must be cancelled. Please contact the Customer Center (0077-7160 toll free; 9:00 to 20:00 including weekends and holidays) for details.
Calling charges to eligible countries and regions with au International Calling Service are as follows.
|Up to 15min/call||Over 15min/call|
|Calls/month||First 50 calls/month||Free||+¥20/30sec(tax-exempt)|
|From 51st call/month||Charge that applies to each call after the 50th call ¥300/call (tax-exempt)|
China(excluding Macao)/Philippines/South Korea/Thailand/Taiwan/Vietnam/Hong Kong/Malaysia/India/Nepal/Brazil/Peru/Mainland USA(excluding Alaska)/Canada/Mexico/Hawaii/Guam/United Kingdom/Austria/Netherlands/Norway/Portugal/Sweden
You must subscribe to Kakeho (Unlimited Calling Plan) or Super Kakeho (Unlimited Calling Plan S)*.
*This includes (V) and (VK) plans. Kakeho plans for 3G mobile phones are not eligible.
|Eligible Flat-rate Data services*||Monthly flat charges(tax-exempt)|
|Flat-rate Data 5/8/10/13||¥980|
|Flat-rate Data 2/3||¥1,480|
Rates apply from the month following the month of subscription. If you cancel in the middle of a month, calculation on a prorated basis is not applied and the flat rate is incurred.
- *This includes (V) and (VK) plans.
*All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.