Everybody Discount is automatically renewed in two-year units. In the case of contract termination, a contract cancellation fee of ¥9,500 is incurred (excluding the renewal period).
The month following the month of application is counted as the first month, and a contract cancellation fee (¥9,500) is incurred if the contract is cancelled within 2 years.
The following discount services also apply.
Monthly basic charge when Smile-heart Discount is applied...-¥200/month from when Everybody Discount is applied.
The discount is applied from the month following the month in which an application.
The "Basic Plan" is available for Netflix. To use other plans, a separate application and use charge ("Standard Plan: +¥400/month", "Premium Plan: +¥1,000/month") is required. The payment method is "au Simple Payment" for the use charge.
[About the price of "au Flat Plan 25 Netflix Pack"]
- You are required to subscribe to Data Charge (free). To connect to the internet, a subscription to LTE NET (¥300/month) or LTE NET for DATA (¥500/month) is required. If using an Android mobile phone from another carrier, you can only select LTE NET for DATA (¥500/month).
- "au Flat Plan 25 Netflix Pack" is the exclusive rate plan for 4G LTE smartphones.
- Contracts for prepaid phones are not eligible.
- Anshin Access Service / Restriction on Web Use are not available. Customers using these services must terminate the service (at au Shops). Use Security Filter for au.
- If applying when making a new contract or switching models, the rate plan becomes applicable from the date of subscription or the date of switching models (the basic charge/Flat-rate Data charge is prorated). If changing the contract or switching to a model you bring to a shop, the service becomes applicable from the month following the month of the change or switch. Charges are not prorated in cases where you cancel a contract before the end of a month and the rate is fully incurred.
- Monthly Points (the service that awards 10 points for every ¥1,000 spent on au mobile phone usage fees, etc.) is integrated into "au STAR Benefit Points". Points will only be awarded for "au STAR Benefit Points". You must be a registered au STAR member to receive points.
[About "Netflix (Basic Plan)" and "Video Pass (Unlimited Viewing Plan)"]
- If subscribing for this plan when purchasing mobile models (applying for a new contract, switching mobile models), "Netflix" and "Video Pass" will be available on the day of subscription. If changing the rate plan, it becomes applicable from the month following the month of the change.
- If canceling or temporarily suspending the au line, "Netflix" and "Video Pass" will not be available from the month following the month of the change in rate plan.
- If using the filtering service, "Netflix" and "Video Pass" may become unavailable.
- While subscribed to this plan, you cannot unsubscribe from "Netflix" and "Video Pass".
- If you are already using "Netflix" and "Video Pass" before subscribing to this plan, the full rate of each use charge will be applied on the month the service was applied for.
[About "Netflix (Basic Plan)"]
- Initial usage registration is required from the dedicated service page. An SMS will be sent when this plan is applied. Please perform subscription form the URL in the SMS.
- Customers who have been using Netflix before applying for this plan are to specify their Netflix account when performing initial use registration. Afterwards, if the au line is canceled or temporarily suspended, the customer will not be unsubscribed from the Netflix service and your subscription will automatically resume (billing will resume with Netflix). To unsubscribe from the service, the user must unsubscribe directly from Netflix.
- The plans are ranked (1) "Premium Plan", (2) "Standard Plan", (3) "Basic Plan". If changing to a plan of a higher tier in the middle of a month, the use charge of the plan of the higher tier will be prorated in the month after the day of the change. If changing to a plan of a lower tier in the middle of a month, the use charge of the month of the change will not be prorated, and the charge of the higher tier will be fully incurred.
- If the line this plan is applied to is transferred, the recipient must perform initial use registration after the procedure.
- If customers using "Standard Plan/Premium Plan" has their au ID integrated, their plan will be changed to "Basic Plan" automatically. If you wish to continue using "Standard Plan/Premium Plan", a separate procedure will be required.
[About "Video Pass (Unlimited Viewing Plan)"]
[About the Smartphone Support Discount]
Customers who satisfy both ① and ② below when changing models do not need to purchase a model.
The customer is subscribed to a rate plan for 3G mobile phones.
The model prior to the model change is a 3G au mobile phone (the latest purchased model registered to KDDI) purchased by the customer at a store carrying au products.
Includes switching from another carrier. This service is also eligible for customers who do not purchase a model.
- This policy also applies to customers who have changed mobile phone models after June 1, 2018 and are subscribed to the plan.
- If procedures including changing of the rate plan from the target plan, changing to a data flat rate service, changing models through purchase, canceling, and temporary suspension are performed during the applicable period of the discount, it will end on the month of implementation.
- After February 1, 2019, customers to whom the Smartphone Support Discount and Big News Campaign (for which applications are no longer accepted) have been applied in the past will no longer be eligible.
- Corporate contracts are not eligible.
[About Unlimited Calling Plan S and Unlimited Calling Plan voice calls]
- Flat-rate voice calls with this plan do not apply to voice calls to phone numbers starting with 0180, 0570 or other numbers that are charged by other carriers, voice calls to directory assistance (104), 1XY administration number services (188/189), SMS transmissions, voice calls to satellite phones/ship satellite phones, and voice calls to phone numbers that KDDI separately determines. Also, international calls and calls made to and from overseas are not applicable. In addition, flat-rate voice calls with this plan may not apply in the following situations.
- When using a mobile phone subscribed to this plan to connect to the customer's own communications equipment or to make an automatic call using software (except with the prior approval of KDDI in either case)
- When using Unlimited Calling with the aim of gaining direct income from communications through communication mediation, use of the forwarding function or connecting to a service provided by another company
- When using Unlimited Calling for purposes other than voice calls
- A calling charge of ¥20/30 seconds is incurred for domestic calls that are not eligible for free calls if other carriers do not set their rate (Satellite calls to ships incurs a charge of ¥50/30 seconds).
- Calling charge discounts that are provided by "Everybody Discount (Smile-heart Discount or Everybody Discount Light) + Family Discount" or "au → My Home Discount (if free)" are applied. Calling charge discounts that are provided by "au → My Home Discount (50% discounts)", "Smile-heart Discount", and other discount services are not applied. Calls that exceed 5 minutes incur a calling charge of ¥20/30 seconds.
- Should KDDI judge, for example, that a continuous call for a long period of time is affecting KDDI equipment, the call in question may be terminated.
- Numbers that are specified by KDDI (such as the ones that are connected when using a telephone service provided by a carrier other than KDDI, and the ones that are continuously connected for a specified period for long-term or multiple communications due to a call that originates by a mechanical nature) are not eligible for flat-rate calls.
[About data communication]
- If using World Data Flat, the data amount is consumed from the monthly data amount of the domestic data flat rate service. If using Two-step data flat for Overseas, charges are incurred for communications used overseas. Does not apply to use of domestic monthly data amount.
- au Flat Plan 25 Netflix Pack is not eligible for Data Gift, Long Term Hospitality Data Gift, or Data Carryover.
- If applying for the Tethering Option, the monthly charge is ¥500 per month.
- Can also be used without applying for the au Wi-Fi SPOT (usage charge is free).
[About communication speed restrictions for 4G LTE/WiMAX 2+/3G communications]
- If the total amount of communication exceeds the monthly data amount, the maximum communication speed for sending and receiving until the end of that month will be 128 kbps (the communication speed restriction will be removed on the first day of the following month).
- Data amounts purchased with a data charge can be used without communication speed restrictions.
- To avoid network congestion, a limit may be placed on the communication speed for a whole day if you have used more than 6 GB over the three most recent days (not including the day on which the restriction is applied). The restricted speed will differ depending on data traffic conditions.
- If the communication charges become high, service may be suspended temporarily.
[Communication amount notification]
If you exceed the use of a determined communication amount in a month and you are nearing the communication speed restriction, you will receive a notification to the e-mail address registered to your au ID.
- The monthly charge may change depending on the conditions of the services included in this plan.
- This service may not be available in combination with certain KDDI deals.
- Calling charges, communication charges, option charges, the universal service fee, and other charges are separately incurred.
- Please check at your local au shop for the costs involved with the contract.
- The names of rate plans and data flat-rate services for au VoLTE 4G LTE smartphones (excluding iPhones released before 2016) have "(V)" on the end.