A flat rate system starting from ¥372 for packets for a month.
|Flat rate||From ¥372/month||Application||Required|
|Flat rate ||Packet communications charges||EZweb & email maximum charge ||Communication solery via smartphone maximum charge ||Connection to Mobile PC/PDA/Car Navigation maximum charge |
|¥ 372/month||¥ 0.1/packet||¥ 4,200/month||¥ 5,700/month||¥ 9,900/month|
-  The flat rate can be fully used for free communications charges.
-  For customers using communications solely via a smartphone, the maximum charge is ¥5,700/month. EZweb cannot be used on smartphones.
-  This maximum charge only applies on applicable phones.
- *Use of some content may incur separate information charges.
- *Overseas packet communications charges are not covered by this discount. Check here for overseas use.
- *Smartphones may access the Internet in some applications even when a user does not operate the device, possibly exceeding the minimum amount.
You can use the entire amount of the flat rate as the free communication allowance.
- Normally ¥0.2 per packet
Flat rate start-up
- *When purchasing a device via model change/addition, if you sign-up for a flat-rate packet communications service simultaneously with changing your rate plan from "Plan E Simple/Plan E" to another plan, you can select the starting date of the service from either the following month or the delivery date of the device subject to model change/addition (the date when the line is switched) (Note that basic charges and free call allowance are calculated on a pro-rate basis).
- *If you sign-up when entering into a new subscription, this service will start on the day your subscription starts (the flat rate and free communications charges are calculated on a daily prorated basis). If you change over from another packet communications flat rate service, this service will start the month after you sign-up.
- *If you add Double-Teigaku-Super Light in any case not listed above, you can select start-up from the sign-up month or the month after the sign-up month.
- *Not available for customers using Plan E Simple or Plan E.
- *The maximum charge for communication on devices such as mobile PCs, PDAs, and car navigation systems applies only to specific models (the same models as those specified in "Models subject to maximum charges for connection with mobile PCs, PDAs, and car navigation systems" under the "Double-Teigaku-Super Light" plan).
- *Your line may be temporarily suspended if your packet communications fee becomes expensive, regardless of whether or not you subscribe to a packet communications flat-rate fee / discount service (Packet Teigaku Plan).
- *Whether or not you are enrolled in a packet communications flat rate service, EZweb is always offered with service conditions like the maximum character count and attached file size for one message and maximum transmission via EZ apps for one day.
- *If you are enrolled in a packet communications flat rate service, your rate plan free call does not cover your packet communications charge.
- *Some transmissions incurred during the initial setup of JR East's Mobile Suica are not covered under the maximum charge of this packet communications flat rate service.
- *This discount does not cover calling charges.
- *Smartphones may access the Internet in some applications even when a user does not operate the device.
Subscription to a packet communications flat-rate service is recommended.
Restrictions on use
- *The actual amount charged is calculated using the tax amount calculated from the total amount of the individual tax-excluded charges, and therefore may differ from the total of the individual tax-included charges.
*All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.