LTE NET for DATA
This Internet access service enables you to enjoy browsing with 4G LTE data communication terminals and other devices.
|Communication charge||¥0.60/KB |
- Depending on the conditions, IPv6 communications may not be available. (IPv4 connection is used in CDMA 1X, overseas, and other areas)
To use IPv6 communications with iPhone 5 or iPad, an update to iOS7 is required.IPv6 is not supported by Fx0.
- Communication charges for the Internet service with mobile phones are calculated based on the amount of data transmitted and received. Charges are not calculated based on the connection time. Use of contents may incur additional information charges. Also, packet communication charges are incurred regardless of whether information charges are incurred.
The month in which application is made
How to use
Using LTE NET for DATA on a smartphone
- (1) Apply for LTE NET for DATA
- (2) Apply for LTE NET *(To apply, call 157)
* If you do not apply for LTE NET, mobile e-mail (@ezweb.ne.jp) is not available.
- (3) From the "Settings" menu, change the access point name (APN) to "LTE NET for DATA"
[Ex.] For SCL 21
"Settings" -> "Other Settings" -> "Mobile Networks" -> "APN" -> "LTE NET for DATA" *
* The menu configuration may differ depending on your model. Change the access point name (APN) to "LTE NET for DATA".
Returning a smartphone to LTE NET use
- (1) From the "Settings" menu, change the access point name (APN) to "LTE NET"
[Ex.] For SCL 21
"Settings" -> "Other Settings" -> "Mobile Networks" -> "APN" -> "LTE NET" *
* The menu configuration may differ depending on your model. Change the access point name (APN) to "LTE NET".
- KDDI cannot guarantee the operations of devices that are not sold by KDDI.
Make sure to confirm the precautions when using an au IC card in devices not sold by KDDI.
WiMAX 2+ Option
If you use a model that supports WiMAX 2+ and apply for LTE NET for DATA, you can use WiMAX 2+ data communication as well as the 4G LTE network.
|Basic charges||Not required|
|Applicable period||The month in which application is made|
For details on WiMAX 2+ and supported models, check the following.
About communication optimization
LTE NET packet communications may perform system optimization to improve the display speed of images and the waiting time before video playback begins for the following files.
|Image files||BMP, jpg, gif, PNG formats|
|Video files||MPEG, AVI, MOV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, WebM, ASF, WMV formats|
*All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.