[About data communication]
★1: If the amount of communication exceeds the monthly data amount or purchased data amount, the maximum communication speed for sending and receiving will be 128 kbps (a best-effort service). Note that even if the amount of communication is within the contracted data amount, a restriction may be placed on the communication speed as per an overseas carrier's policy.
- *E-mails from an au mobile phone (including tablets), internet use, and use by tethering are eligible. Voice calls, Video Phone, and SMS (C-mail)/International SMS are not covered.
- *In countries and regions eligible for World Data Flat, it is the only service available as an overseas data communication service. However, if you do not wish to use World Data Flat, you must apply for the World Data Flat Refusal Option. In such a case, Overseas Double-Teigaku is available.
- *If you are in an ineligible country or region, you are connected to a ship/airplane carrier, or you are not subscribed to Data Charge, World Data Flat is not applied. Instead, Overseas Double-Teigaku or a pay-as-you-go system is applied to the data communication charge.
- *Regardless of whether you are subscribed to a data flat rate service, your line may be temporarily suspended if the cost of the packet communication you use overseas becomes high.
- *Partner carriers, regions, or cities may not be changed or available due to communication circumstances in the destination country or region.
- *This service may not be available due to terrain or geographical conditions even in available cities or areas.
- *If using Data Share, the flat rate is incurred for both smartphone and tablet usage.
- *Even if you are subscribed to Family Discount or Business Discount and the Sharing Course is selected, the amount of unused free call allowances of other family members or other members in the group are not applied.
- *The monthly basic charge, domestic data flat rate service charges, calling charges, other option charges, universal service fee, and other charges are separately incurred.