|au Adjust Plan
au Flat Plan
Unlimited Calling Plan S(Smart phone)
Unlimited Calling Plan(Smart phone)
Unlimited Calling Plan S(Mobile phone)
Unlimited Calling Plan(Mobile phone)
Unlimited Calling Plan(3G Mobile phone)
Unlimited Calling Plan(3G Mobile phone・Data)
For rate plans other than those listed above, check the page of the rate plan.
The discount amount differs for each rate plan.
- * By subscribing in combination with Family Discount, domestic calls to members in the same Family Discount group are free 24 hours a day!
2-year contract + Family Discount
- * The names of rate plans and data flat rate services for 4G LTE (au VoLTE) Android™ smartphones have " (V) ".
About the contract period
- The 2-year contract contract terms are in two-year units, and the period from the subscription date to the following month is counted as the first month.
- The two-year contract period will be renewed automatically unless you request termination.
- Excluding the renewal period, if you cancel or suspend your contract, or terminate 2-year contract, you incur a contract cancellation fee of ¥9,500, regardless of how many years you have been subscribed to 2-year contract. The cancellation fee is not incurred in the renewal period. After your 11th year as an au subscriber, if you are subscribed to 2-year contract and Family Discount (or Business Discount) , the contract cancellation fee is ¥3,000.
- If 1-year contract, 2-year contract (No automatic renewal) , or other discount services is switched to 2-year contract, a contract cancellation fee is not incurred, and the contract term for the previous service is not continued. However, if Tablet Plan ds (3-year contract) / (3-year contract/L) or WiMAX2+ Flat for DATA (4-year contract) is switched to 2-year contract, a contract cancellation fee is incurred.
- If the contract is cancelled or suspended, or 2-year contract is terminated, the discount applies up to the usage of the current month.
- The renewal period has expanded to 2 months for the customers who enter into the renewal month in May 2016 or later.
Click here for more details (in Japanese only)