|Data quantity||Monthly charge||Availability of Data Carryover (*1)|
|Flat-rate Data 1 (1GB) (*2)||¥2,900||-|
|Flat-rate Data 2 (2GB) (*3)||¥3,500||-|
|Flat-rate Data 3 (3GB)||¥4,200||-|
|Flat-rate Data 5 (5GB)||¥5,000||○|
|Flat-rate Data 8 (8GB) (*4)||¥6,700||○|
|Flat-rate Data 10 (10GB)(*4)||¥8,000||○|
|Flat-rate Data 13 (13GB)(*4)||¥9,800||○|
|Flat-rate Data 20 (20GB)(*5)||¥6,000||○|
|Flat-rate Data 30 (30GB)(*5)||¥8,000||○|
- (*1)For Flat-rate Data 5/8/10/13/20/30, the unused data amount in a month can be carried over and used by the end of the next month.
- (*2)Available if subscribed to Unlimited Calling Plan S.
- (*3)Not available if subscribed to Unlimited Calling Plan S.
- (*4)As of September 14, 2016, new applications for Flat-rate Data 8/10/13 are no longer accepted.
- (*5)Flat-rate Data 20/30 are not eligible for Data Gifts.
Data communications charges are not eligible for Flat-rate Data flat rate and maximum charges. Two-step data flat for Overseas applies only when automatically connected to an eligible telecommunications carrier.
Two-step data flat for Overseas
[Application of Charge]
The discount is applied from the day on which an application for a new contract or model change is made, and from the following month in the event of a change to the contract content.
[Regulations of 4G LTE / WiMAX 2+ / 3G communication speed]
If the total amount of communications of the month exceeds the data quantity for that month, the maximum communications speed for sending and receiving until the end of that month will be 128 kbps. (The communications speed constraint will be removed on the first day of the following month.)
To avoid network congestion, a limit will be placed on the communications speed for a whole day if you have used more than 6GB over the three most recent days (not including the day on which the restriction is applied). (This constraint applies even if you purchased data quantity using Data Charge.)
Regardless of whether you are subscribed to a Flat-rate Data service, your line may be temporarily suspended if the cost of the packet communications you use becomes high.
[Communication amount notification]
<When using Flat-rate Data>
Customers whose usage amount for a given month is 10% or lower, or has reached the upper limit of the monthly data quantity will be notified by SMS (C-mail).
<When using Data Charge>
Customers whose total monthly data quantity and purchased data quantity for a given month is 5%,1% or lower will be notified by email to the mail address registered to the au ID.
[Optimization of communication]
LTE NET series packet communications may perform system optimization to improve the display speed of images and the waiting time before video playback begins.
|Image files||BMP, jpg, gif, PNG formats|
|Video files||MPEG, AVI, MOV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, WebM, ASF, WMV formats|
- *HTTPS communications and files with email attachments are not optimized.
- *Customers who do not need communication optimization can contact the Customer Center (157) to have optimization cancelled.
- *Optimization is the compression and conversion of images to the appropriate size for a smartphone screen. Compressed and converted data can not be restored.
- *The names of rate plans and data flat-rate services for 4G LTE (au VoLTE) smartphones have "(V)" on the end. The service details are the same.
- *Flat-rate Data must be subscribed in combination with Unlimited Calling Plan.
- *For details about plans to use in combination with these services, click below.
Unlimited Calling Plan S(Smart phone)
Unlimited Calling Plan(Smart phone)