No matter the task, the new iPad Pro is up to it-and then some. It offers far more power than most PC laptops, yet is delightfully simple to use. The redesigned Retina display is as stunning to look at as it is to touch. And it all comes together with iOS, the world's most advanced mobile operating system. iPad Pro. Everything you want modern computing to be. Now even, well, better.
Doing more than ever will soon be easier than ever. In iOS 11, an all-new Dock makes it simple to open recently used apps and files. And when you use Slide Over or Split View, both apps will stay active so you can work with them simultaneously. So edit an image in Adobe Photoshop Fix while creating a web page. Or use Safari to plan your next vacation while confirming dates in Calendar. iPad Pro and iOS 11 are perfect for doing everything you want to do-at once.
The increased refresh rate of the new iPad Pro display makes Apple Pencil feel even more responsive and natural. No other digital pencil lets you write, mark up, and draw with such pixel-perfect precision.2
- Experience hundreds of drawing tools
in one app.
- Combine handwriting, photos, audio,
and typing in a single note.
iOS 11 brings iPad to life as never before. New features and capabilities fundamentally improve the way you do things, making your iPad experience even more powerful and personal. Do with it what you will. Because now you can.
- The all-new Dock makes it easier to find your favorite and recently used apps and files. It's especially useful for multitasking or navigating through apps.
- The new Files app brings all your files together. Not just the ones on your iPad, but also those in apps, in iCloud, and across other cloud services.
- Drag and Drop gives you a new way to move things around. With just a finger, you can simply and smoothly move text, photos, and files from one app to another, anywhere on the screen.
- The redesigned App Switcher makes changing apps as quick as a swipe. It even remembers the combinations of apps you've multitasked with previously.
- Not only has multitasking been redesigned, but both apps now stay active in Slide Over and Split View.
- iOS 11 makes Apple Pencil even more useful. Easily sketch, draw, or write directly alongside text in Notes. You can even write a note instantly by tapping on your iPad Lock screen with Apple Pencil.2
iPad is a powerful way to work, play, and learn. With over a million apps designed to take advantage of its large Multi-Touch display and powerful chip, it can transform the way you do the things you love.4
Begin an email on your iPhone and finish it on iPad Pro. Or copy images, video, or text on your iPhone, then paste to your iPad. You can even use AirDrop to quickly share files wirelessly between devices. iPhone and iPad Pro were designed to work not only with each other, but also with your Mac and Apple Watch.
iCloud safely stores all your photos, music, apps, and more, keeping them up to date, secure, and accessible from any device.
No matter what you're looking to do, you'll find an iPad to fit your needs.